State Instructions — IDAHO
Registration Deadline — 25 days before the election.
6. ID Number. Enter your driver's license number. If you have no driver's license, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
7. Choice of Party. You do not have to register with a party if you want to take part in that party’s primary election, caucus, or convention.
8. Race or Ethnic Group. Leave blank.
9. Signature. To register in Idaho you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- have resided in Idaho and in the county for 30 days prior to the day of election
- be at least 18 years old
- not have been convicted of a felony, and without having been restored to the rights of citizenship, or confined in prison on conviction of a criminal offense
Secretary of State
P.O. Box 83720
State Capitol Bldg.
Boise, ID 83720-0080