State Instructions — IDAHO
Registration Deadline — 25 days before the election.
6. ID Number. Enter the number from your Idaho driver's license card or state identification card issued by the Idaho Transportation Department. If you have no such card, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
7. Choice of Party. Unless the political party chooses to have an open primary, affiliating with a political party is required if you wish to participate in a party's primary election.
8. Race or Ethnic Group. Leave blank.
9. Signature. To register in Idaho you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- have resided in Idaho and in the county for 30 days prior to the day of election
- be at least 18 years old
- not have been convicted of a felony, and without having been restored to the rights of citizenship, or confined in prison on conviction of a criminal offense
Secretary of State
P.O. Box 83720
State Capitol Bldg.
Boise, ID 83720-0080