The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC), in collaboration with NIST, is initiating a process to publicly solicit, evaluate, and approve protocols used in end-to-end (E2E) cryptographically verifiable voting systems for conformance to the recently revised Voluntary Voting System Guidelines, Version 2.0. This workshop will be used to discuss the plan and further develop the protocol requirements and evaluation criteria.
View the full agenda here.
The date and time is Thursday, October 06, 1:00-5:00 pm and Friday, October 07, 2022 1:00–5:00 pm.
This workshop will cover the following:
- A keynote presentation on E2E in voting systems
- Four discussion-based panels covering:
- Integrity and Voter Confidence
- Voting System Security
- Accessibility and Human Factor Considerations
- Implementation of E2E in Voting Systems/Testings
- Next Steps
- Q&A Session
Questions about registration can be directed to email@example.com.