State Instructions — PENNSYLVANIA
Registration Deadline — 15 days before an election or primary.
6. ID Number. Number, you must supply the last four digits of your Social Security Number. If you do not have either form of ID, please write “NONE” in the box.
7. Choice of Party. You must register with a major party if you want to take part in that party’s primary election.
8. Race or Ethnic Group. You are requested to fill in this box. See the list of choices under the Application Instructions for Box 8 (on page 2).
9. Signature. To register in Pennsylvania you must:
- be a citizen of the United States at least one month before the next election
- be a resident of Pennsylvania and your election district at least 30 days before the election
- be at least 18 years of age on the day of the next election
Office of the Secretary of
210 North Office Bldg.
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0029
You may also register online at register.votespa.com.