State Instructions — NEBRASKA
Registration Deadline — The third Friday before the election (or delivered by 6 p.m. on the second Friday before the election).
6. ID Number. You must provide your Nebraska driver's license number. If you do not have a Nebraska driver's license number then you must list the last four digits of your social security number.
7. Choice of Party. You must register with a party if you want to take part in that party’s primary election, caucus, or convention.
8. Race or Ethnic Group. Leave blank.
9. Signature. To register in Nebraska you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- be a resident of Nebraska
- be at least 18 years of age or will be 18 years of age on or before the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November
- not have been convicted of a felony, or if convicted, it has been at least two years since you have completed your sentence for the felony, including any parole term
- not have been officially found to be mentally incompetent
Nebraska Secretary of State
Suite 2300, State Capitol Bldg.
Lincoln, NE 68509-4608