Friday, November 17, 2023 2:00 PM
On Friday, November 17, the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) will host a virtual public meeting on the 2023 EAC Voluntary Electronic Poll Book Pilot Program Report.
The event, which will be live streamed on the EAC’s YouTube channel, will review report findings and discuss testing and certification programs for electronic poll books or “e-poll books.” Registration for this event is not required.
During the meeting, the EAC Commissioners will moderate panels to discuss the pilot program, the certification and testing of e-poll books, and the impact of these programs on state and local jurisdictions. Panelists include pilot participants, e-poll book developers, Voting System Test Laboratories (VSTLs), and state and local election administrators. The Commissioners will also hear a presentation from Jay Phelps, Director of the EAC’s Election Supporting Technology Evaluation Program (ESTEP), on the pilot report.
WHAT: The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) Public Meeting on the Voluntary Electronic Poll Book Pilot Program Report
WHEN: The virtual event will start at 2 p.m. ET, Friday, November 17, 2023
WHO: Speakers will include the following:
- TJ Burns, Sr. State Certification Manager, Election Systems & Software
- Jack Cobb, Laboratory Director, Pro V&V Inc
- Scott Jarrett, Director of Elections, Maricopa County, Arizona
- Dr. Chad Kinsella, Associate Professor of Political Science and Co-Director of Voting System Technical Oversight Program (VSTOP) at Ball State University
- Jay Phelps, Director of the EAC’s Election Supporting Technology Evaluation Program (ESTEP)
- Michael Santos, Voting System Test Lab (VSTL) Director, SLI Compliance
- Rokey Suleman, Government Affairs Director, KNOWiNK
- Mark Wlaschin, Nevada Deputy Secretary of State
WHERE: Live stream on the EAC’s YouTube Channel.