The EAC’s Commissioners and staff speak at conferences and events worldwide, often presenting to state and local election officials, U.S. and international policymakers, students, members of the media, and voters. They frequently discuss topics such as:
- Election Technology
- Accessibility for Voters with Disabilities and Language Accessibility
- Cyber, Physical Security and Election Official Security
- Research such as the EAC’s Election Administration and Voting Survey (EAVS)
- HAVA Grants
- Voter Education and Engagement
- Poll Worker Recruitment and Training
- EAC’s services and resources
To request an EAC speaker at your next event, please do the following:
1. Fill out the EAC Speaker Request Form.
Please complete the EAC Speaker Request Form as much as possible to help the EAC address your request.
2. Submit Your Request.
If you do not have a direct point of contact at the agency, please email the completed form or send questions to [email protected].
3. Please Submit Your Request At Least Two Weeks in Advance.
The agency tries to accommodate as many requests as possible. Please allow three to five business days for a response.