United States Election Assistance Comittee

Register to Vote!

Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.

Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.

EAC Newsletters
and Updates

Sign up to receive information about EAC activities including public meetings, webcasts, reports and grants.

Give Us Your Feedback

Share your feedback on EAC policy proposalsElection Resource Library materials, and OpenEAC activities. Give feedback on general issues, including the Web site, through our Contact Us page.

Military and Overseas Voters

EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more

해외 시민이나 군 유권자를 위한 자료 페이지


1986년의 군 복무자나 해외 시민 투표법 (UOCAVA)은 군 복무 일원 (현역에 있는), 상용 해양업 종사자와 그 가족들, 공중 보건 서비스 위원단 및 미국 해양 대기청 위원단, 그리고 미국 재외 거주민의 투표권을 보호합니다.

군 유권자 및 해외 시민을 위한 투표 프로젝트


군 유권자 및 해외 시민 유권자

UOCAVA은 주/해당 지역의 이 같은 시민들이 부재자 절차를 통해 연방공직과 관련해 선거 등록이나 투표를 허용하도록 요청하고 있습니다. 더 자세한 정보는 아래의 링크를 참조하십시오 (영어로만).