GrantSolutions User Accounts
To request a new GrantSolutions Grant Recipient User Account and OLDC account or to add additional permissions to an existing account, please complete the Grant Recipient User Account Request Form & OLDC Request Form. Email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information regarding associated user roles can be found here.
GrantSolutions User Guides
- Unsubmit or delete reports in the OLDC
- Adjusting notifications preferences
- How to submit a FFR in the OLDC
- How to submit a PPR in the OLDC
- How to start a new Amendment in GrantSolutions
- Navigation to and entry of Grant Notes
The EAC’s engagement with Payment Management System (PMS) and Alchemer ended on September 30th, 2022, which was also the last day reports were available to download for grantees. Recently submitted reports are already populated in the GrantSolutions system. Future reporting dates have already been preloaded. The EAC will no longer accept reports via email. The upcoming annual reports (financial and progress) due on December 29th will be available for starting November 1st. GrantSolutions streamlines the process for award management as well as serves as a repository for award documentation – including program narratives, budget worksheets, reports, and closeouts. The following are some of the tasks that you may complete in GrantSolutions:
- Edit, submit, and view federal financial reports and progress reports
- Manage and view award amendments
- Apply for non-competitive and mandatory awards (funding dependent)
- Manage in-progress applications and view submitted applications
- Communicate with and send documents to EAC grants staff
- Update contact information and request user roles
This webpage will be updated frequently and serve as a portal for award recipients to access training resources and user support options, find answers to frequently asked questions and sign up for upcoming webinars.
GS staff provided training for new recipient users via live webinars using Adobe Connect. The recorded videos from these trainings are available below.
Pre-Award Actions Training:
Wednesday, October 26th; 3:00-4:30 pm EST
Post-Award Actions Training:
Wednesday, October 26th; 11:00-12:30 pm EST
Additional training materials, short videos, user support options, and answers to frequently asked questions can be accessed through the icon menu below.
Email EAC Grants staff at: email@example.com
or contact the GrantSolutions help desk at: