United States Election Assistance Comittee

Register to Vote!

Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.

Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.

EAC Newsletters
and Updates

Sign up to receive information about EAC activities including public meetings, webcasts, reports and grants.

Give Us Your Feedback

Share your feedback on EAC policy proposalsElection Resource Library materials, and OpenEAC activities. Give feedback on general issues, including the Web site, through our Contact Us page.

Military and Overseas Voters

EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more

Section 1: Recruitment

Title: Section 1: Recruitment

Content: Download the PDF for this section

Review Comments for the chapters in this section:

Chapter 1: The General Public | View Comments

Chapter 2: High Schools | View Comments

Chapter 3: Colleges and Universities | No Comments
Chapter 4: Bilingual Poll Workers | No Comments
Chapter 5: Businesses & Corporations | No Comments
Chapter 6: Civic & Charitable Organizations | No Comments
Chapter 7: Government Employees as Poll Workers | No Comments
Chapter 8: Poll Workers with Disabilities | No Comments
Chapter 9: Partnership with Political Parties | No Comments
Chapter 10: Offering a Split Shift Option | No Comments
Chapter 11: Hard-to-Reach Communities | No Comments