United States Election Assistance Comittee

Register to Vote!

Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.

Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.

EAC Newsletters
and Updates

Sign up to receive information about EAC activities including public meetings, webcasts, reports and grants.

Give Us Your Feedback

Share your feedback on EAC policy proposalsElection Resource Library materials, and OpenEAC activities. Give feedback on general issues, including the Web site, through our Contact Us page.

Military and Overseas Voters

EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more

Election Official Information Exchange Program

Mitzi K Scheible
1010 E. 8th St. Suite 200
Odessa, TX, 79761 USA
  • Contingency Planning

    Amy ideas about Contingency planning. I currently working on a plan and interested in suggestions and ideas.

  • Poll Worker Information

    We have a hard time finding bilingual workers. Always need new ideas. Also any information on training the pollworkers.

  • Pre Election Activities

    What type of pre election activities. We do out-reach programs and visit all nursing homes and high schools as well any other programs that may be on the calendar before an election.

  • Voting System Performance

    We use Hart-Intercivic-eslates,jbc and DAU. We use paper ballots for mailing.

Preferred contact method: Email