United States Election Assistance Comittee

Register to Vote!

Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.

Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.

EAC Newsletters
and Updates

Sign up to receive information about EAC activities including public meetings, webcasts, reports and grants.

Give Us Your Feedback

Share your feedback on EAC policy proposalsElection Resource Library materials, and OpenEAC activities. Give feedback on general issues, including the Web site, through our Contact Us page.

Military and Overseas Voters

EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more


red color - denotes required fields
Contact Information
First Name:
Middle Initial:
Last Name:
Contact Street Address:
Contact City:
Contact State:
Contact Zip Code:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Election State:
Election County:
Election City:
Election Official Category:
Areas of Expertise:
Contingency Planning
Poll Worker Information
Pre Election Activities
Post Election Activities
Voting System Performance
Preferred Contact Method: