United States Election Assistance Comittee

Register to Vote!

Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.

Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.

EAC Newsletters
and Updates

Sign up to receive information about EAC activities including public meetings, webcasts, reports and grants.

Give Us Your Feedback

Share your feedback on EAC policy proposalsElection Resource Library materials, and OpenEAC activities. Give feedback on general issues, including the Web site, through our Contact Us page.

Military and Overseas Voters

EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more

Welcome to the EAC Exchange, a project designed to help local election officials connect with each other and leverage their collective knowledge. Sign up today -- it takes just a couple of minutes to enter your name and your areas of expertise into our database and help our community create a resource that will save us time and make us more effective. And if you're an election official looking for help, explore our database of practitioners ready to serve as a friendly sounding board for your ideas, big or small.

  • Everyone: Should you be interested in finding information from a reliable resource you will want to use this. You may look up a specific individual or an entire area of expertise on voting systems.