Feb 10, 2017
EAC and NIST will hold a Technical Guidelines Development Committee (TGDC) meeting on February 13th & 14th at the Access Board (Washington, DC). The first day of the meeting includes updates from the working group and constituency groups leads. The second day focuses on discussions about the scope and structure of VVSG 2.0. You can view the agenda here.
The current TGDC members are:
- Robert Giles (EAC Standards Board)
- Greg Riddlemoser (EAC Standards Board)
- Linda Lamone (EAC Board of Advisors)
- Marc Guthrie (Access Board)
- Mat McCollough (Access Board)
- Scott Cooper (ANSI)
- Jeremy Epstein (IEEE)
- Lori Augino (NASED)
- Ross Hein (NASED)
- McDermot Coutts (Technical Expert)
- Diane Golden (Technical Expert)
- Jeramy Gray (Technical Expert)
- David Wagner (Technical Expert)
One of the spots for EAC Board of Advisors representative is currently vacant and will be filled later this year.
In person registration for this is event is closed, but it will be webcast. More information is available on the EAC website. Follow the EAC Twitter (@EACgov) or search for #TGDC2017 to get Twitter updates.