Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.
Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.
Military and Overseas Voters
EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more
Draft Chapters of Election Management Guidelines
Title: Draft Chapters of Election Management Guidelines
- Absentee Voting and Vote by Mail | View Comments
- Acceptance Testing | View Comments
- Ballot Building | View Comments
- Contingency Planning and Change Management | View Comments
- Developing an Audit Trail | View Comments
- PreElection and Parallel Testing Chapter | View Comments
- Polling Place and Vote Center Management | View Comments
- UOCAVA | View Comments