United States Election Assistance Comittee

Register to Vote!

Use the National Mail Voter Registration Form to register to vote, update your registration information with a new name or address, or register with a political party.

Note: If you wish to vote absentee and are a uniformed service member or family member or a citizen living outside the U.S., contact the Federal Voting Assistance Program to register to vote.

EAC Newsletters
and Updates

Sign up to receive information about EAC activities including public meetings, webcasts, reports and grants.

Give Us Your Feedback

Share your feedback on EAC policy proposalsElection Resource Library materials, and OpenEAC activities. Give feedback on general issues, including the Web site, through our Contact Us page.

Military and Overseas Voters

EAC has several projects under way to assist states in serving military and overseas citizens who register and vote absentee under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. Learn more

Chapter 13: Planning for Change

Comment  Creator  Last Modified 

First sentance on page 6 has a typo.  "Too" should be "tool".

cnelson 07/05/2007 09:02 AM

On page 23, second paragraph, the reference should be "North Dakota Secretary of State" not "North Carolina".

cnelson 07/05/2007 09:19 AM

On page 38, formatting correction needed under "Resources Needed".

cnelson 07/05/2007 10:37 AM