EAC Roundtable 6.19.12
from: Jessica Myers on
Jun 08, 2012
The EAC will host a roundtable discussion on June 19, 2012 to host a national discussion about what to expect and how to prepare for November 2012 and beyond. Participants will share ideas and strategies about voting system preparation, ballot preparation, voter education, polling places, voter turnout, provisional ballots and more.
The roundtable will be moderated by Merle King, Executive Director, Center for Election Systems (Georgia), Kennesaw State University.
- Katie Blinn, Co-Director of Elections, Washington State Office of the Secretary of State
- Sonia Campos, Program Analyst, Election Official Assistance Division, Federal Voting Assistance Program, Department of Defense
- Susan M. Edman, Executive Director, City of Milwaukee Election Commission
- Lance Gough, Executive Director, Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago
- Brad King, Co-Director, Indiana Election Division
- Judy Schwartau, Election Specialist, City of Minneapolis Elections
- Clifford D. Tatum, Executive Director, Board of Elections and Ethics, Government of the District of Columbia.
This event will be webcast and more information is available on the EAC website.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jessica Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter (@EACgov).
Back to Blog List