Weekly Election Update 4.9.12
from: Jessica Myers on
Apr 09, 2012
We will post an Election update blog every Monday in an effort to summarize the elections and election deadlines each week until all primaries, special elections, and general elections scheduled for 2012 are finished. If you have additional information, requests, or corrections, please submit them via Twitter @EACgov or email Jessica Myers at email@example.com. You can also visit our 2012 Election Calendar.
Elections this week:
- No Primary, General or Special Elections Scheduled for this week.
- Delaware – April 9, 2012 is the last day for UOCAVA voters to register to vote for the April 24, 2012 Presidential Preference Election.
- Indiana – April 9, 2012 is the last day to register to vote for the May 8, 2012 Primary Election.
- Louisiana – Early voting for the April 21, 2012 Municipal Primary is available from April 7 through April 14. More information is available here or on Twitter @Louisiana_sos
- North Carolina – April 13, 2012 is the last day to register to vote in the May 8, 2012 Primary Election.
- Virginia – April 9, 2012 is the last day to register to vote for the May 1, 2012 City & Town General Election.
Back to Blog List
- Kansas City, Missouri – Get information about being a pollworker for the 2012 Election cycle here.
- Marion County, Indiana – Get information about new precinct and district boundaries before the May 8, 2012 election here.
- Sarasota County, Florida – Get information about being a pollworker for the August 14, 2012 Primary Election here.
- Wake County, North Carolina – The Election Office has made a new video about Voter Registration and is recruiting pollworkers for the 2012 Election cycle.