EAC Roundtable 3.20.12
from: Jessica Myers on
Mar 16, 2012
EAC Roundtable: EAC National Clearinghouse on Elections
The EAC will host a roundtable on March 20, 2012 to discuss the agency’s role as a national clearinghouse and resource for election officials nationwide. The roundtable will provide a national platform for participants to share ideas and strategies for improving the administration of elections in the U.S.
The roundtable will be moderated by Merle King, Executive Director, Center for Election Systems (Georgia), Kennesaw State University.
- Doug Chapin, Director, Program for Excellence in Election Administration, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Barbara Dunmore, Assistant Registrar of Voters, El Dorado County, California
- Jackie C. Harris, CERA; Policy Director, Office of the West Virginia Secretary of State
- Joseph Losco, Chair, Department of Political Science, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
- Ernie L. McClellan, Jr., Training Manager, Kansas City Missouri Election Board
- Steve Moreno, Weld County, Colorado Clerk and Recorder
- Tammy Patrick, Federal Compliance Officer, Maricopa County, Arizona County Elections
- Thomas R. Wilkey, former Executive Director, U.S. Election Assistance Commission; and former Executive Director, New York State Board of Elections
This event will be webcast and more information is available on the EAC website.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jessica Myers at email@example.com or via Twitter (@EACgov).
Back to Blog List