Weekly Election Update 2.10.14
from: Jessica Myers on
Feb 10, 2014
Posted By Jessica Myers on February 10, 2014
We will post an Election update blog every Monday in an effort to summarize the elections and election deadlines each week until all primaries, special elections, and general elections scheduled for 2014 are finished. If you have additional information, requests, or corrections, please submit a comment below, via Twitter @EACgov or email Jessica Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections this week:
· Washington. There is a special election on February 11th. Voters can return the ballot by mail (postmarked no later than Election Day), return to a designated drop box by 8 p.m. on Election Day, or return the ballot to the county elections department by 8 p.m. on Election Day.
· Wisconsin. The Spring Primary (state and local offices) is on February 18th. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
· Georgia – The voter registration deadline for the March 18th Special election is February 18th.
· Illinois – The voter registration deadline for the March 18th General election is February 18th.
· Kansas – Advance voting for the February 25th State Primary begins February 5th and is available through February 24th. The voter registration deadline for this election is February 4th.
· Louisiana – The voter registration deadline for the March 15th General election (Orleans only) is on February 12th.
· Texas – Early voting for the March 4th Primary begins February 18th and is available through February 28th.
· Wisconsin – Early voting for the February 18th State Primary election begins February 3rd and is available through February 14th. Absentee applications sent by mail must be received by February 13th or delivered in person by February 14th. February 14th is the final day for in person voter registration. Wisconsin also allows Election Day registration.
Back to Blog List