Reminider EAC Roundtable 9.13.12
from: Jessica Myers on
Sep 12, 2012
EAC Roundtable: Veterans Voting this November
The EAC will hold a roundtable on September 13, 2012 (tomorrow) to host a national discussion about ways to improve access to voting for veterans in November 2012 and beyond. Participants will share ideas, best practices and strategies for assisting veterans in the voting process.
The roundtable will be moderated by Merle King, Executive Director, Center for Election Systems (Georgia), Kennesaw State University. Participants and agenda topics are posted on the EAC website.
- Laura B. Balun, Director, Voluntary Service Office, U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Hon. Beth Chapman, Secretary of State, Alabama
- W. Bradley Fain, Ph.D., Principal Research Scientist, Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Juan E. Gilbert, Ph.D., IDEaS Professor & Chair Human-Centered Computing Division, Clemson University
- Paul Lux, Supervisor of Elections, Okaloosa County, Florida
- Lee Page, Associate Advocacy Director, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Deborah Seiler, Registrar of Voters, San Diego County, California
- Steve Trout, Director of Elections, Oregon Office of the Secretary of State
This event will be webcast and more information is available on the EAC website.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jessica Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter (@EACgov).
Back to Blog List