Reminder EAC Roundtable 6.19.12
from: Jessica Myers on
Jun 14, 2012
EAC Roundtable: Getting Ready for November
The EAC will host a roundtable discussion Tuesday, June 19, 2012. This roundtable opens up a national discussion about what to expect and how to prepare for November 2012 and beyond. Participants will share ideas and strategies about voting system preparation, ballot preparation, voter education, polling places, voter turnout, provisional ballots and more. The roundtable will be moderated by Merle King, Executive Director, Center for Election Systems (Georgia), Kennesaw State University.
- Katie Blinn, Co-Director of Elections, Washington State Office of the Secretary of State
- Sonia Campos, Program Analyst, Election Official Assistance Division, Federal Voting Assistance Program, Department of Defense
- Susan M. Edman, Executive Director, City of Milwaukee Election Commission
- Lance Gough, Executive Director, Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago
- Brad King, Co-Director, Indiana Election Division
- Judy Schwartau, Election Specialist, City of Minneapolis Elections
- Clifford D. Tatum, Executive Director, Board of Elections and Ethics, Government of the District of Columbia.
This event will be webcast and more information is available on the EAC website. Follow the EAC Twitter (@EACgov) or search for #Bready2012 to get Twitter updates.
Back to Blog List
If you have additional questions, please contact Jessica Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter (@EACgov).